KALKAN LUXURY RENTALS, RENTING PROPERTIES IN KALKAN, TURKEY
We offer Kalkan luxury holiday accommodation including self-catering holiday rentals, villas, apartments, excursions, car rentals and lots more. We also have a Representative who meets you and checks in with you on time to time and organises anything you may need on your holiday, all FREE of charge.
Why not experience the pleasure of renting a property for 1 week or 2 weeks and being able to do as you please for the whole time like COOKING your favourite meals, eating at the times you please, BBQing, or even if you fancy having a small get together with friends or even your neighbours.
Kalkan is a place you will fall in love with and never want to leave…
- As of December 30, 2020, passengers arriving in Turkey are required to submit a negative PCR test (nucleic acid). The sample for the test must have been taken within 72 hours prior to the passenger’s scheduled departure from the country of origin.
- This applies to all passengers aged 6 years and over, except sailors, truck drivers, and transit passengers. Please read more on Foreign travel advice.
Changes and Amendments to Your Holiday
If the travel advice changes and your planned arrangements can no longer go ahead, we will look at the options available to you.
You will be entitled to amend your holiday under the following circumstances:
- The FCO advise against travel to your destination
- The borders of your destination are closed
- Check your Flights to Turkey
- Get your online VISA
- Book your airport Taxi Transfers*
- Hire a boat*
- Practical information and advice*
- Where To Go In Kalkan*
- Planning Your Trip To Turkey*
* The services we can organise for you FREE of charge.
We can help you with any of the following:
- Private Transfers
- Car Hire
- Gulet Cruises
- Shopping Services
- Baby Sitting Service
There are many airlines flying to the nearest airport Dalaman and Antalya, Turkey. Therefore its easy and not too expensive to buy and find the flights.
- Dalaman (also known as Mugla) is the nearest airport: about 90 mins away by road.
- You can also fly to Antalya from the UK but the journey from Antalya to Kalkan is about twice as long as the journey from Dalaman, and the cost of transfers is correspondingly higher.
Read What Our Clients Have Said About Us