Rental Terms & Conditions
1. The holiday maker is dealing directly with the property owner who has requested for Barava Business IT Consultancy & Marketing (BBIT Consultancy & Marketing) to act on their behalf prior to the booking is confirmed.
2. Once a provisional booking of accommodation has been made, the signed Booking Form, together with the appropriate deposits, should be received by BBIT Consultancy & Marketing on behalf of the owner. Only after written confirmation has been posted by the Agent on the Owner’s behalf will the booking of accommodation become valid.
3. Booking Conditions: A deposit of 30% is required to secure the reservation with the balance payment due 8 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit is also required at time of paying balance (if requested by the owner). This will be refunded within 2 weeks of your return providing there are no breakages or losses (some properties conditions may vary please check at the bottom of the property description on the website).
Cancellation policy : Cancellations 8 weeks prior to check-in date loss of deposit. Cancellations 8 to 4 weeks prior to check-in-date 50% of total holiday cost refunded. Cancellations 4 to 2 weeks prior to check-in-date 20% of total holiday cost refunded. Cancellations 2 weeks prior to check-in-date 0% of total holiday cost refunded.
Check-in time is from 3pm Check-out time 11am.
4. Any cancellation must be made in writing by the person who signed the Booking Form. Cancellation of accommodation will apply from the date of receipt by the Agent of the written cancellation advice. The following charges will apply: If cancellation is 8 weeks or more before departure – forfeit of deposit. If cancellation is within 8 weeks of departure, or if the booking is canceled by us due to non- payment – 100% of total cost. IF THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE IS NOT PAID WITHIN 8 WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE WE WILL TAKE THAT AS A CANCELLATION OF THE RENTAL.
5. In the very unlikely event that specific accommodation ceases to be available as booked and the Agent is unable to offer the Client acceptable alternative accommodation on behalf of the Owner or another Owner, the Owner will refund the Client all the money paid (including the deposit), and shall be under no other liability.
6. While we make every effort to unsure that descriptions supplied are accurately reproduced, we cannot accept responsibility for errors contained therein or the results thereof. Minor differences between photographs and text and actual property may arise. If we have been informed of material changes after your booking has been confirmed we will advise you before departure, In the event of an obvious or palpable error, how so ever occasioned or displayed, we reserve the right to decline your booking and refund you the amount paid.
7. Only those persons named on the booking form may use the property without prior agreement. In the event that the maximum number allowed at the property is exceeded without prior agreement, the Owner reserves the right to refuse or revoke the booking at their sole discretion. The Client must keep the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The accommodation must be left in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. Should any of the equipment or furnishings in the accommodation being occupied by the Client be lost or damaged the Client will be required to make immediate cash settlement with the Owner, or (if so requested by the Owner) with the Agent on the Owner’s behalf, for any necessary replacement or repair either before or after his or her departure from the accommodation.
8. It is essential, and a condition of booking that the Client and all members of his or her party have personal travel insurance. The Agent cannot accept any responsibility in the event that the Client has failed to arrange travel insurance.
9. It should be noted that the Agent is acting only to arrange the booking on behalf of the Owner, and does not accept responsibility for the accommodation. If the Client has a complaint regarding the holiday accommodation he or she must first contact the Owner or local representative who will try to solve the problem. If, after that, the Client feels that the problem has not been resolved, the Client should within 7 days of returning from the holiday, put his or her comments in writing to the Agent, who will forward them to the Owner. The Agent will do its best to help resolve any justifiable complaints regarding the accommodation by the Client. However, it is the Client’s responsibility to take the complaint up with the Owner if the Agent is unable to resolve the matter. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with the accommodation which cannot be amicably settled, must be taken up with the Owner. If the Client vacates the property before the end of the rental period without the Agent’s authorization, the Client shall lose any rights to compensation.
10. Neither the Agent nor the Owner shall be responsible for the death or personal injury of the Client or any person named on the Booking Form or other person at the property unless this results from the proven negligence of the Owner, Agent or employees. The Agent and Owner shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond their reasonable control including though not limited to an act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any such case we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged. In the event of such discharge the liability of Agent and Owner shall be limited to the return of sums paid to them in respect of the unused portion of the holiday calculated on a pro rata daily basis less an administrative charge of £50 to cover reasonable expenses. Neither the Agent nor the Owner can be held responsible for the breakdown of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems etc nor for failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity. Neither the Agent nor the Owner are responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond their control.
11. In the event that you experience any problems during your holiday you will be provided with a contact name and number of an agent that looks after the property at the location
12. Transfers/car hire/excursions services: We do not accept responsibility for any of the above services as all we are doing is referring and assisting the clients with an extra service not run by BBIT Consultancy & Marketing but by a third party company, therefore not our responsibility.
13. The Agent does not accept any responsibility for the car hire service. The contract is strictly between the Client and the Car Hire Company, and any complaint should be addressed directly to the Car Hire Company.
14. Rental Cancellations: This is a problem without precedent but as BBIT Consultancy & Marketing receives commission for the work undertaken to acquire bookings we need to inform all our clients that if a cancellation should occur we are entitled to keep this commission.
15. From time to time we may establish links from the Kalkan Luxury Rentals website to other sites which we feel would be of interest to customers planning a villa holiday. BBIT Consultancy & Marketing would like to make it clear that we are not responsible for the actions or content of these websites. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
16. EXTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VILLA ID 12: BBQ must be left as found, if not a cleaning surcharge of £50 will apply.When using the infinity pool children must be supervised at all times. No diving, jumping, booming into pool, No pushing or running on pool terrace, No glass to be used on pool terrace (plastic drinking glasses provided), No eating or drinking in the pool, No smoking inside the villa. No drinking or eating over or on the pool table, table tennis, air hockey and table football. Smoking only permitted on outside terraces. You use the properties and its facilities at your own risk, we recommend you take out relevant personal insurance.Please report any damage to fixtures and fittings on arrival (within 24 hours) to designated person.
Name and number will be provided.
www.kalkanluxuryrentals.com / email@example.com