Changes and amendments to your holiday
If the travel advice changes and your planned arrangements can no longer go ahead, we will look at the options available to you.
You will be entitled to amend your holiday under the following circumstances:
- The FCO advise against travel to your destination
- The borders of your destination are closed
We will amend your holiday to a later date with the approval of our accommodation owners. (if you choose a more expensive date there will be increased costs).
The current COVID-19 rules can change at any time and with very little notice. We are not given advance notification of any changes, so will not be able to offer you any different advice on guidelines other than that which is currently in the public domain.
Where can I get a private COVID-19 test?
You can find the latest information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-test-to-release-for-international-travel
The following information provides a quick overview for preparation to holiday during these challenging times caused by Covid-19.
Masks must be worn at all times, unless eating or drinking.
The UK government and/or FCDO restrictions on flying and holidaying abroad remain changeable at short notice. Please check the for advice before you travel:
- UK quarantine measures: https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control
- FCDO/Government/destination advice: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Passenger Locator Forms (PLF) for customers returning to the UK: https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control/before-you-leave-for-the-uk
- Guidance Information: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk