Luxury Five Bedroom Villa in Kalkan With Spectacular Sea View
Villa is modern and bright and comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in natural light and open up the panoramic views stretching from Kalkan harbour over the Mediterranean and beyond to the islands. Located in the favoured Komurluk area, Villa is within easy reach of local beach clubs and just a 10-15 minute walk from Kalkan’s charming old town, harbour, shops and restaurants.
The accommodation is arranged over four floors including a games room on the lower ground floor and a furnished roof terrace.
Lower ground floor:
There is a games room with pool table and table football located on the lower ground floor to keep you entertained and for those that wish to unwind and recharge their batteries, Villa offers its’ guests a private Finnish sauna and Ottoman style Hammam room at the back of the property to help you relax completely. This floor also has additional kitchen facilities.
There is also roadside parking.
Access to the entrance is via steps at the side of the property. The open-plan living area comprises of a lounge with corner sofa, fireplace and flat screen television, a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen that features an island with gas hobs.
Bedroom 1 – A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sliding floor to ceiling doors which access a sea view balcony. The bedroom also has a stunning brickwork feature wall, bedside tables, a large wardrobe and vanity area.
Bedroom 2 – A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sliding floor to ceiling doors which access a sea view balcony. The The bedroom also has a stunning brickwork feature wall, bedside tables, a large wardrobe and vanity area.
Bedroom 3 – A large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk in wardrobe, armchair and two sliding floor to ceiling doors which access a sea view balcony.
Bedroom 4 – A twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and sliding floor to ceiling doors which access a sea view balcony. The The bedroom also has a bedside table, a large wardrobe and vanity area.
Bedroom 5 – There is an en-suite bedroom on the 2nd floor with a double bed that faces the stunning sea views, there is also access to the large roof terrace from this room.
Outside, a spacious terrace surrounds a large private infinity pool and offers plenty of space to sunbathe and dine alfresco whilst taking in the views. Sunsets are particularly captivating from this vantage point and the terrace is furnished with cushioned rattan furniture, dining table and chairs, sun loungers and parasols.
Whether you want to relax and rejuvenate or make some great memories with your loved ones, Villa offers something for everyone to enjoy.
|Rental Period||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
▪ A 40% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £500 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 11am.
▪ Prices originally quoted in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP).
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Unless otherwise noted, prices reflect only the cost of a one-week property rental.