Luxury Five Bedroom Villa in Kalkan
Villa offers much of what our guests tell us is important to them on a Kalkan villa holiday, a great location within easy walking distance of the beach and Kalkan’s old town area, wonderful sea views and space. This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa has undergone a complete refurbishment and now provides spacious open plan living and generous bedrooms, all of which are en-suite and have sea views. Outside space, so important on holiday in the southern Mediterranean climate is well furnished and arranged to create areas to dine, relax and sunbathe with shady areas and places where you can enjoy full sun for much of the day. Arden Ege has a private pool and large Jacuzzi. Kalkan’s vibrant dining scene is less that 10 minutes walk away.
The accommodation in more detail:
The entrance of Villa is to the side of the property and the ground floor comprises of a large open plan space with a fitted kitchen featuring an island with hobs, a sitting room area and a dining table that seats 10 guests positioned at the front of the living area to maximise the views.
A strong architectural feature of the villa is a 2 storey expanse of glass in the middle of the property which, along with tall glass sliding doors either side flood the space with light and provide a spectacular connection with the views.
WiFi and a large screen television will keep you connected. Atmospheric recessed spot lighting is used on the ground floor and a “floating staircase” rises to the first floor (please bear in mind if you have young children in your party that there are no handrails).
Bedroom 1 – Two steps from the living area lead down to a twin en-suite bedroom with its own terrace and sea views. There is access from this room to the outside space via sliding glass doors.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 – There are two double rooms at first floor level. Both are en-suite and have good sized furnished sea view balconies, and storage.
Bedrooms 4 & 5 – There are two double rooms at second floor level. Both are en-suite and have good sized furnished sea view balconies, and storage. A pleasant additional terrace space that links the two bedrooms on this level provides for lovely views of the sea, mountains and old town.
The property is fully air-conditioned.
There is on road parking at the front of the property and a small number of steps lead guests up to the villas pool terrace.
The terrace space is largely at the front of the property and extends on 2 levels the full width of the villa. It is a thoughtfully arranged space with comfortable furnishings to sunbathe, dine or find a shady spot to relax with a drink and a book.
The villa has a private pool with slightly raised Jacuzzi just behind, which has room for your whole group and is a great vantage point to take in the views. Some planting provides colour and fragrance on the ground floor terrace.
|Rental Period 2023||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
▪ A 40% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £500 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Check-in time is from 4pm Checkout time 10am.
▪ Prices originally quoted in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP).
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Unless otherwise noted, prices reflect only the cost of a one-week property rental.