Four Bedroom Luxury Villa in Kalkan
Villa is a spacious 4 bedroom (3 double and 1 twin) villa in the Kalamar area of Kalkan, offering open sea views over both Kalamar and Kalkan bay from most rooms, and a private infinity pool with a Jacuzzi. The villa also includes table tennis, a PlayStation console and a security/alarm system with CCTV.
The property is located approximately a 25 minute walk from Kalkan’s beach, harbour, restaurants and shops.
Villa has an open plan lounge area with direct access to the pool and dining terraces via floor to ceiling sliding glass doors. There is an L-shaped sofa providing plenty of comfortable seating, plus flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. The kitchen area incorporates an island unit, granite work surfaces and quality integrated appliances, including a stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and large fridge-freezer.
There is a dining table and seating for 8 guests and this floor also has a guest cloakroom in addition to a utility room housing a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
There is also underfloor heating installed. A particularly attractive aspect of the property is the clever architecture with regard to the creation of expanses of glass both to the front and rear of the ground floor area creating some wonderful light in the space and a view to the pretty garden and stone walling to the rear of the living space and open sea and mountain views at the front.
A feature staircase leads up to the first floor.
Bedroom 1 – A double room with dressing room, vanity table, an en-suite shower room (with twin shower heads) and a balcony with sea views.
Bedroom 2 – A double room furnished with blue accents with dressing room, en suite shower room and a balcony with sea views.
Bedroom 3 – A twin room with built-in wardrobes, vanity table, en-suite shower room and sea view balcony.
Bedroom 4 – Located on the second floor, the double master bedroom suite is light and airy and has a freestanding corner Jacuzzi bath in addition to a separate shower and W/C. This room also has a vanity area and triple mirrored wardrobe. This bedroom also has access to the villas 47 square metre roof terrace which offers breath-taking views across both Kalkan and Kalamar Bay.
The villa boasts a spacious pool terrace with 11 metre x 3.5 metre infinity pool. The pool has a Jacuzzi section and a decked area with double daybeds. There are sunloungers and parasols provided in addition to a comfortable seating area, and a covered al-fresco dining area. A BBQ and an outside shower can also be found on the terrace.
The villa has a garage, table tennis, a private garden area and parking space.
|Rental Period 2023||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £500 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Check-in time is from 4pm Checkout time 10am.