Three Bedroom Villa to rent Kalkan, Turkey
Within the broad selection of holiday homes and villas in Kalkan, Villa takes up a very unique position.
Villa with a decoration and furnishing that will guarantee you a comfortable, relaxing and complete holiday in a particularly classy, contemporary surrounding with particular eye for detail.
In the lounge we have tried to create a comfortable mix of a light, contemporary design with unique Turkish accents.
The villa also has an ADSL and telephone connection at it’s disposal. So you can email and surf on the Net unlimitedly (and therefore also use Skype, for free, with anyone you wish). The house phone enables you to make local calls and off course receive telephone calls from e.g. the home front.
Villa accommodates 3 bedrooms: 2 of which are on the first floor, both have access to (sheltered) balconies and each with its own bathroom (shower + toilet) and one bedroom adjoining the roof terrace on the second floor. All bedrooms are provided with extremely comfortable beds, all are single beds and 2 of which are electrically adjustable.
There is air-conditioning in every room. Naturally, cupboard space is abundant, all the bedrooms has a safe-deposit and: each guest has a bathing wrap waiting for them! Subsequently, each of the balconies and the roof terrace are provided with a snug corner.
Of course there are mosquito nets in each bedroom.
The ‘crown’ of Villa is made up by the wonderful roof terrace with its comfortable seating area. Here you can enjoy a magnificent view over Kalkan, the mountains, the Mediterranean Sea and…the stars!
For your refreshments or fresh cup of coffee or tea you have a small refrigerator at your disposal as well as an Ottoman water tap and a kettle enabling you to fully enjoy the warm evenings that make life in Kalkan so pleasant, without the fuss of having to walk up and down!
The terrace of Villa (10×10 m) has it all: a comfortable dining area directly near the kitchen, where you can enjoy the first sunrays of the day as well as find a spot in the shade of the lovely pergola; 6 relaxing lounge-chairs with cushions (you don’t even have to bring your own bath towels!); and again a big pergola might you wish to get out of the sun for a while.
All of this is placed around the 6×4 m (or 20×13 ft) pool (depth: 1.70 m or 5.58 ft) which is cleaned on a daily basis. With the atmospheric outside lighting and perhaps some candlelight you can enjoy the amazing view from here by twilight.
For those who wish to eat in, there is a convenient barbeque waiting for you including all necessary accessories.
- To make your stay at Villa even more enjoyable, you can completely relax, by choosing one of the following comfort services (extra):Standard:
- 24/7 assistance by our key-keeper
- weekly cleaning + exchange of bath and bed linen
- a hamper consisting of: water, refreshments, bread, butter, jam and snacks and much more
- daily cleaning of the pool + garden maintenance
- usage of gas + electricity
- unlimited use of internet via ADSL (including Skype)
- telephone for incoming calls and free local calls
- when staying for 2 weeks or longer, additional extra cleaning and changing beds and towels, each end of the week.
- Plus: (price: GBP 140, – /week)
- Standard (see above)
- plus a daily cleaning
- 2 x exchange of bath and bed linen
- Breakfast Service: (price: GBP 70, – /week; excl. groceries; payment on the spot)
- daily delivery of bread and other breakfast groceries of choice
Walking distance from town: 10 min
Swimming pool: Own
Distance from beach: 10 min.
Child friendly: Yes
Air conditioning: Yes
Jacuzzi / hot tub: No
Smoking permitted: Yes
Cot available: No
Disable utilities: No
Car necessary: No
Pets allowed: No
Internet access: Yes
- DVD Player
- Central heating
- CD player
- Dish washer
- Washing machine
- Car Park
- Private garden
- Wi-fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
Hence: water, gas and electricity are included as well as the final cleaning and usage of bath and bed linen, bath robes and bath towels and the daily maintenance of the pool and gardening. Furthermore there will be a welcoming package waiting for you on arrival and you will receive your first cup of genuine Turkish tea (there will be many more!) from our housekeeper as well as all the necessary information to make your stay at The Villa as comfortable as possible. If you would prefer more service, have a look at the comfort services and see what other extras are possible.
Prices originally quoted in in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP-£), Unless otherwise noted, prices reflect the cost of a one-week property rental only.
|Rental Period||Per Week||Min. Stay (Nights)|
|July – August||£ 1290.00||7|
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £200 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Flights and Airport transfers are not included in the price of the villa. Check-in time is from 4pm Checkout time 10.30am.