Luxury Villa to rent in Kalkan, Turkey.
The Villa crowning glory is a vast top floor master suite with marble bathroom . With Marble flooring and air-conditioning throughout we have two further bedrooms in the villa and a further large King&Queen suite bedroom has two rooms which is including lounge seating, massage chair, satellite LCD TV , marble bathroom, large size jakuzzi and wardrobe.
Accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Open plan living room & dining room with sofa bed that could sleep a further two children.
Bespoke hand built kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances and large island. Granite worktops throughout. Two bedrooms have large balcony space with sofas and sun loungers and stunning views of Kalkan bay.
The property is made of local stone and the exterior of the Villa has arched niches with discreet lighting and flower beds with cascading Bougainvillea, Plumbago and deliciously scented Jasmine. We provide dining tables, sun beds, parasols, shower towels and a BBQ, everything you will need to make your holiday special.
3G Mobile internet connection is ready for your laptop using everywhere in villa.
It will be our pleasure to host you in our beautiful villa. A place to unwind, relax, and enjoy all that beautiful Kalkan has to offer, in the best location where you can relax in a quiet surrounding, but when you like reach to town centre less than 15 min by walking, or 5 min by car.
But it’s not just the accommodation that makes The Villa so special, it’s location within 5 minutes walk of the beach, a place to enjoy spectacular views, and peace and quiet with the atmosphere and amenities of Kalkans old town at your reach.
The villa is cleaned and linens changed for each 5 days including pool towels
* All 4 bedrooms are en-suite with baths and showers
* Sofa beds
* Huge living room with wonderful views
* Ideal for friends and families sharing
The villa has two terraces, the morning terrace at the back of the villa at near of barbecue and the pool terrace at the front. Shaded parking is just beyond the villa on the road. It is a short walk down the hill to the Kisla beach club where you can get a water taxi across the bay to Kalkan.
FREE WELCOME PACK ( eggs, butter, cheese, olive, honey, chocolate, tomato, bread, national fruit ) is included for the first breakfast your convenience when you arrive to Villa. Also additionaly is included soaps for each bathrooms, washing up liquid and a cloth to wipe the surfaces and rubbish bags for the rubbish.
FREE WELCOME DRINKS ( water, wine, beer, coke, tea bags, milk, cafe ) are included at home where you will enjoy the splendid view during the sunset over Kalkan bay in your first day to ease all of your travel fatigue.
- Suitable for children of all ages
- Suitable for people with restricted mobility,
- Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 500m, No pets allowed
- No smoking at this property, Self-catering
- Luxuries: Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view Pool: Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- General: Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 2 en suites, Solarium / Roof terrace
- Furniture: Sofabeds (2), Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8
- Other: Linen and towels provided Highchair available
- Outdoors: Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ Access:
- Secure parking
Further Details Indoors:
The property is air conditioned throughout, and accommodates 8 very comfortably in 4 large bedrooms. The spacious bedrooms all have spectacular views of the bay, harbour, old town, and have good sized en-suite bathrooms with showers.
Downstairs the large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas that leads to a spacious terrace with wonderful view. There are 2 tables which is for 6 person at the living room sunny balcony with lounge seating for great views, perfect for reading and relaxing with a glass of wine and terrace at this level for you to enjoy the view while sipping your drink.
Also there is 1 table for 8 person at the open plan well equipment kitchen.
There are four substantial bedrooms at The Villa, all luxuriously appointed with queen sized beds in the two double rooms and two single beds in the twins.
All the bedrooms have good sized en-suite bathrooms with shower and ample hanging, drawer and storage space; a dressing table with mirror and bedside tables.
The lighting is warm and dimmer switches in all rooms.
We use only the best cotton sheets and soft plump pillows to aid a good night’s sleep.
All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and spacious and airy King&Queen bedroom tastefully furnished for a relaxing atmospherehas spectacular ocean views even from its bed.
King&Queen room is designed for lovely couples as special in located 50 m2 (net), this flat is separated for lovely couples, there are two rooms inside this flat, one room is just included beds, massage chair, satellite LCD TV and sunny balcony with lounge seating for great views, perfect for reading and relaxing with a glass of wine and the other room is included large size jacuzzi, wardrobe and bathroom.
The King&Queen room are 50 m2 in size (net)
The double room are 24 m2 in size (net)
The twin rooms are 24 m2 in size (net)
The kitchen is well appointed with large fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven, gas hob, extractor hood and granite work surfaces. You will also enjoy instant cold and hot water machine which is life saving in summer.
Satellite television and DVD player provide entertainment in the lounge area and the selections of board games are great fun to play on an evening in, outside on the dining terrace. You can entertain watching VCDs, DVDs available.
The living area of nearly 60 m2 is well appointed, luxuriously furnished with a lycian style and has a big dining terrace. The perfect place in fact, to relax, and enjoy your holiday. This level has also got a spacious balcony of enjoy your meals with gorgeous views.
The beautiful natural stone mosaic terraces of around provide plenty of space to sunbathe, swim, dine and entertain.
Linens and towels for inside use are included. We also provide one pool towel per guest per stay to save you luggage space!
Pool and garden is cleaned daily, villa is cleaned for each 4 days and all towels and linens are changed at same time.
There is safety door at the living room for the stairs for babies and also save the airconditioning.
Mobile phone for free local calls or incoming national / international calls
Further Details Outdoors:
There is free of charge sea shuttles from Kalkan centre to Kisla Region (Mahal Beach, Patara Beach, and Kisla Beach). Taxi is just 2-3 sterling from Kalkan centre. If you want to walk to centre, it is around 15 minutes where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of Kalkan bay through the path.
The swimming pool and dining terraces are comfortable and elegant. The spectacular outside lighting for late night swimming, barbequing, and entertaining also makes The Villa a fantastic place to spend your evenings when you are not enjoying the old town.
There are luxurious teak sun beds with thick cushions on which to relax, with a place to enjoy a drink while you soak up the Mediterranean sun and enjoy the sea views. The fresh water swimming pool is 7,5 metres by 3,5 metres wide and 1.9 m deep, and has pool side shower and wide mosaic Roman step into the water.
Beautiful outside lighting all around the terraces and in the pool transform the feel of The Villa at night making it a place that you will want to invite new friends for drinks or late night swims.
There is old Turkish corner rock bound area to read your books, sleeping in shaded and table play for gammon, chess, poker and dart table.
Bouganvillia grows down the stone walls around the villa, and in the garden olive trees, lemons, cherry, pomegranate and many other plants create a subtropical feel.
We are happy to arrange the following additional services:
* Airport transfer
* Car hire
* Tour booking
* Water sports booking
* Private Gulet day cruise with lunch
* Maid, chef, driver
* If you require a daily maid service as opposed to normal weekly this is available
Walking distance from town: 15 min
Swimming pool: Own
Distance from beach: 5 mins
Child friendly: Yes
Air conditioning: Yes
Jacuzzi / hot tub: Yes
Smoking permitted: No
Car necessary: No
Pets allowed: No
Internet access: Yes
- DVD Player
- CD player
- Dish washer
- Washing machine
- Car Park
- Private garden
- Wi-fi available
- Hair dryer
- Balcony / Terrace
- Solar Sys / Roof terrace
- Linen and towels provided
|Rental Period||Weekly||Min Price|
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £250 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Prices don no include flights, transfers/car hire or insurance. Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 11am.