Luxury Three Bedroom Villa to Rent, Kalkan
The villa has truly amazing views of Islands and its own infinity-edged swimming pool.
The villa has been furnished in a contemporary style and the centre of Kalkan town is a 20 minute walk away – there are a selection of excellent cafes and restaurants a 10 minute walk away, together with a convenience store.
Open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
The kitchen is well-equipped and includes applicances such as large fridge-freezer, oven, hob + extractor and microwave. It also features Corian work surfaces and an island unit.
A dining table to seat 6 is provided.
The living area has plenty of comfortable seating, flat-screen satellite TV + DVD player and direct access to the apartment’s pool terrace.
A separate shower room / WC is located on this level, together with a utility area housing a washing machine, iron and ironing board.
There are two bedrooms on this level, a double (with en-suite shower room and access to a wrap-around balcony) plus a twin (with en-suite shower room). The twin bedroom also has access to the wrap-around balcony on this level. Each of these bedrooms has a flat-screen TV.
This floor houses a luxurious master bedroom suite, with double bed, en-suite shower room and access to the villa’s roof terrace which has far-reaching views plus a Jacuzzi (the roof terrace can also be accessed by a separate landing on this floor).
Outside the villa:
The villa has its own infinity-edged pool. The pool terrace is spacious and furnished with dining table, 6 sun-loungers and a comfortable shaded seating area from which to enjoy those stunning views.
The pool dimensions are approximately 5 metres x 10 metres (and approximately 1.80 metres deep).
The views from the pool terrace include both Kalkan and Kalamar Bays with Mouse + Snake Islands in the distance.
Points to note:
- WiFi connection
- Fully air-conditioned
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- Pool towels are provided for guests’ use
- The walk into the centre of the town will take 20-25 minutes. This is downhill all the way, therefore, a taxi back is advisable. These are easily available and reasonably priced (as mentioned, there is a selection of cafes and restaurants a 10 minute walk away plus a convenience store)
- Shopping deliveries can be arranged free of charge
- A private garage is provided for guests’ use
- Cleaning and linen changes are carried out on a weekly basis, so if staying for 2 weeks, a mid-stay clean and linen change is carried out. If staying to 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen change
|Rental Period||Weekly||Min Price|
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £300 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 12am.