Scattered around the property are colourful planters and contemporary decorative accessories, mixed with more traditional items, such as terracotta pots filled with flowering shrubs, and wrought-iron furniture.
The villa also benefits from a stylish infinity pool, edged by a sun-drenched terrace. There’s a cabana to lounge in with a glass of raki in hand and a playroom complete with a pool table and board games to keep you entertained should you wish to stay in, as well as a large dining terrace with a tiled roof to provide much needed shade in the middle of the day. From here you can pick out the yachts scudding about in the bay below, as well as the two tiny islands, known affectionately as ‘Mouse’ and ‘Snake’, that appear to float on the shimmering horizon.
The beaches and beach clubs, plus water sports and boat tours, are all within easy reach, while the historic old town and harbour are just a few minutes’ walk away. You certainly won’t have trouble finding somewhere to eat – Kalkan is said to have more restaurants and bars per inhabitant than anywhere else on the Turkish coast. Even better, eating well is a way of life here and Kalkan is renowned throughout Turkey for its excellent cuisine.
- Uninterupted views of Kalkan and the bay area
- Fabulous roof-top terrace which is perfect for sunbathing
- Split-level lounge and dining room leading on to the terraces
- Extensive sun terraces surrounding the property
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and balconies with views across the rooftops to the sea
- Fully equipped modern ﬁtted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Air-conditioning and central heating throughout
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including Flat screen TV, DVD player, iPod music system and Nintendo Wii game console
- iPad, printer and Wi-Fi access
- Molton Brown Toiletries