Villa is one of four ” Kalkan villas” in the same location, all of which have 5 bedrooms and accommodate up to 10 guests. An unusually large free form swimming pool and plenty of outside space are a big hit with our guests, and the spacious accommodation and convenient location make this a great choice for larger groups/ families.
On the ground floor, a large open plan space, comprising lounge, kitchen and dining areas connects with the pool terrace through wide glass doors to create the feeling of merging the inside and outside spaces. There is also a twin bedroom with en suite and terrace and a cloakroom on this floor.
For those who want to self cater, the kitchen is well equipped, with plenty of storage, granite work surfaces, recessed LED lighting, large American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob and microwave.
A marble staircase leads up to the first floor with 2 large double bedroom and a twin suites, all of which have their own en suite bathroom and very good sized furnished balconies.
On the top floor a further double bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom complete the bedroom accommodation. On the top floor is also a utility area with washing machine and access to a large unfurnished roof terrace.
The Kalkan villas have been constructed on large land plots which afford more of the outside space that is so important to our guests. Stone walls are used extensively, as are fragrant and colourful planting to create a beautiful environment in which to swim, dine and relax. A well-furnished outdoor dining area as well as an exceptionally large free form swimming pool contributes to what we think is wonderful outside space.
The terrace area is furnished with wooden sunbeds for all guests with deep cushioning, tables, parasols, and dining furniture for alfresco eating and drinking.
Five spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms comfortably accommodate a party of up to 10 guests.
A free form swimming pool of approx 80 square metres (over twice the size of the average Kalkan pool).
A lovely location amidst Olive trees that is quieter than many in Kalkan, yet within easy walking distance of the town (approximately 12-15 minutes).
Mountain views from pool terrace and sea/mountain views from upper floor balconies.
A larger land plot than the Kalkan average, offering more garden and terrace space in which to relax.
Please note: Images are indicative and certain features may differ slightly at each of the Kalkan villas. Please contact us if you need further details.
|Rental Period||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £300 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 11am.
▪ Prices originally quoted in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP).
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Unless otherwise noted, prices reflect only the cost of a one-week property rental.