Luxury Five Bedroom Villa in Kalkan
Villa is a spectacular, luxury 5-bedroom villa located above the Kalamar Road stunning sea views over both Kalamar and Kalkan Bays. This outstanding villa had been finished to a luxury standard. Each of the en-suite bedrooms have the most magnificent floor to ceiling glass windows and doors, which showcase the amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea and Mouse and Snake Islands also features a fabulous 14-metre infinity pool plus a superb pool terrace, providing the perfect spot from which to enjoy the panoramic point.
4 Double Beds
2 Single Beds
The entrance opens out onto the ground floor which comprises an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area complete with an impressive staircase.
The modern lounge is furnished with a large comfortable L shaped sofa, satellite LCD TV, coffee table, a music system and a DVD player.
Adjacent to the lounge is the superb modern, open plan kitchen and dining area. Equipped with all your cooking appliances, including fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and microwave. The addition of an island incorporates a breakfast bar and runs the full length of the kitchen. The dining area seats 8 people.
A guest cloakroom is also located on this level, together with a double en-suite bedroom which has direct access out onto the pool terrace.
This floor houses two double en-suite bedrooms plus a twin en-suite bedroom. All of the bedrooms have great sea views.
This floor houses a double en-suite bedroom with access to the roof terrace offering breath-taking sea views.
Outside the Villa:
The stunning infinity pool has semi submerged sun-beds and measures approximately 14 metres x 4.5 metres x 1.65 metres deep. The large sunbeds on the raised wooden deck, compliment the pool and there is also a Jacuzzi built into the main swimming pool. This extraordinary terrace is very generous and includes an al fresco dining table seating 10 guests, a comfortable seating area and pergola, swing seat, BBQ and outdoor shower. To the rear of the villa is a mature garden space. The pool can be heated during the lower season months (extra costs apply – please ask for details at the time of booking).
Points to Note:
The villa is fully air-conditioned
WiFi internet access is provided
A welcome pack is provided on arrival
Pool towels are provided for guests’ use
Cleaning and linen changes are provided on a weekly basis – if staying for 2 weeks, a mid-stay clean and linen change is carried out. If staying for 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen change
Saturday – Saturday arrivals and departures are preferred at this villa
Pool heating is available on request and with at least 7 days’ notice – this is chargeable at £250 per week
Prices are for the villa per week (not per person). Maximum number of guests = 10.
Saturday – Saturday arrivals and departures are preferred at this villa.
Pool heating = £250 per week.
|Rental Period||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
|30 May 11 June||£5,200|
|11 June July-August 17 September||£6,100|
|29 September 31 October||£3,990|
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £300 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Saturday - Saturday arrivals and departures are preferred at this villa.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 10am.