Chill out from the moment you arrive! Open the door to your own private balcony and take in the breathtaking sea views….
Apartment offers all the benefits of an exquisite shared complex: fabulous 30m pool, very friendly ambience-and the seclusion of your own delightful apartment with one of the largest balconies at Saneil (just 15 privately owned apartments). The sea views to both sides are absolutely stunning -and the apartment is also framed by the mountains behind. It has 2 bedrooms, a master en-suite and a twin room.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- seating for 6 people
- Bathroom 1 – Toilet , Shower Enclosure
Bathroom 2 – Toilet , Shower Enclosure
- Spring 2013 refurbished. En suite tiled bathroom to master bedroom with shower and WC. Main bathroom fully tiled with large shower cubicle and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 – 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed , sea view,aircon
Bedroom 2 – 2 Single Bed , 1 Cot , 1 Sofa bed/Futon , sea view, aircon
- Master bedroom. King size bed, fabulous sea views, ensuite with shower, wardrobe and vanity unit, air conditioning, mosquito screens and hairdryer. Twin bedroom with wardrobe, bedside table and vanity unit, air conditioning and mosquito screens. Comfy folding single bed. If 6th person, sofa can be used.
- Books – Fiction / Non-fiction
- Deck Chairs
- 2 garden chairs
- 4 deck chairs
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
This lovely brand new apartment is also the holiday home for the owner’s family so is much cherished! Marble flooring and air conditioning means it is very cool. Mosquito screens are fitted to windows and balcony door. The apartment sleeps 5 and can accommodate up to 6 guests (if 6th sleeps on sofa) with plenty of room for a cot. The apartment is non-smoking in all areas. Given its elevated position and steps it is not suitable for those with limited mobility. A welcome pack is provided for guests. Large rear patio for storage and beach gear. Spacious bright and airy open plan lounge with sea views, large wrought iron sofa and matching armchair, air conditioning and mosquito screens. Patio doors leading to private terrace. Sea views – Kalamar and Kalkan bays from lounge. Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board, extensive range of utensils, wrought iron and marble topped breakfast table. iPod docking
The apartment has been furnished to the highest standards with marble flooring, air conditioning and mosquito screens fitted throughout. Spectacular sea views of both Kalamar and Kalkan Bay can be enjoyed from both your own private large terrace and the swimming pool. Both have umbrella and sun loungers/deckchairs.
Landscaped gardens and private parking. Sole use of sun loungers and umbrella for guests. Guests may also use the facilities of the nearby Asfiya hotel -for dining, Turkish Baths etc.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser’s discretion
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £200 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Prices do not include flights, transfers/car hire or travel insurance. Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 12am.
*HIGH season we prefer to take bookings Monday – Monday . We accept bookings of 7,10, 14 or more days as you wish. We can also help you with a bigger party -the apartment below us may also be available. Please note half terms May & Oct , and Easter week -additional £50 per week.