5 Bedroom Luxurious Villa To Rent in Kalkan, Turkey
A contemporary, luxurious 5 bedroom villa with private swimming pool & spectacular sea views from its elevated position.
The villa is located in Kalamar bay of Kalkan, within walking distance to local beach clubs, bars, shops & restaurants and Kalkan’s harbour is a short taxi ride.
- The open-plan living area is a large light filled space comprising of a well-equipped kitchen/diner and 2 lounging areas decorated in neutral tones with splashes of blue in the soft furnishings. The L-shaped kitchen is of a modern high gloss white and wood design which makes for a pleasing contrast
- The dining area; a large round solid wood table with grey upholstered chairs and an overhead light to showcase your culinary creations
- There are floor-to-ceiling sliding doors
- Open-plan area, a luxurious curved blue sofa that’s perfect for enjoying the TV or relaxing with a book
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors open up this space and showcase the views across the bay
- 2 large sofas, an armchair and coffee table, and blue and grey textiles bring a cosy feel to this space
- Writing desk for moments of contemplation, and also a cosy nook under the stairs with rattan pouffes and big cushions
- Glass floor-to-ceiling sliding doors bring the sea views into the space and extend the living area to the swimming pool and extensive terraces beyond
- A cloak room and W/C on this level
- Please note that there is air conditioning in all areas of the villa
Bedroom 1 – The master bedroom is a stunning space furnished in dark wood with carved arabesque design and subtle grey and dusky pink textiles. There are brass light fittings and decor, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, bedside tables, a vanity area, a triple wardrobe with mirrored doors, and an upholstered bench at the foot of the king-size bed. Through the light drapes you will find a large jacuzzi bath and an en-suite shower room. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors provide access to the furnished balcony which offers fantastic sea views.
Bedroom 2 – A sea-facing double bedroom with en-suite shower room furnished in dark wood with olive green and gold textiles. There’s a vanity area, bedside tables with lamps, a large built in wardrobe, wall-mounted flat screen TV, and chaise longue. Large glass sliding doors open up to the furnished sea view balcony.
Bedroom 3 – A sea-facing twin bedroom with dark wood and a nautical design. This room also has a vanity area, mounted flat screen TV, bed side drawers, and sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors which open to the furnished balcony and incredible views of Kalkan Bay. The room also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
Bedroom 4 – A double bedroom furnished in a light wood and hessian design, with textiles and decor in natural hues and fibres. The room benefits from bedside tables, a large double wardrobe, a vanity table area and a fully tiled spacious en-suite shower room. There is also a private furnished sea view balcony accessed from the floor-to-ceiling sliding doors.
Bedroom 5 – A sea-facing double bedroom with a monochrome design that extends to the en-suite shower room. There is a seating area, wardrobe, bedside tables, a vanity area, and sliding glass doors which open to the private furnished balcony.
- Infinity swimming pool (approx. 12m x 4m depth 0.75m – 1.55m)
- 8 rattan sunloungers placed infront of the pool, and a further 2 cushioned sunloungers on a separate wooden deck to the other side of the pool, as well as a large freestanding hammock.
- Ample parasols are dotted around the terrace
- A secluded rattan seating area – perfect for a siesta or quality time with the latest page-turner.
- A further rattan seating area can be found under the shaded pergola, along with a matching al-fresco dining table
- Table tennis and table football for guests entertainment.
|Rental Period||Weekly (7 Nights / British £)|
|01 May -28 May||4,100|
|29 May - 11 June||4,825|
|12 Jun - 30 Jun||5,750|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul||5,750|
|01 August - 17 September||5,750|
|18 Sep - 28 Sep||5,170|
|29 Sep - 31 Oct||3,430|
▪ A 30% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to reserve the villa. A refundable security deposit of £500 is required (which will be returned subject to no breakages, damage or loss, within two weeks of the final day of the holiday) with the final payment which is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
▪ Our preferred start day is Monday or Saturday (particularly in peak season) but we can be flexible.
▪ We are very flexible to fit in with flight arrivals and departure times and will assist in whatever way we can to accommodate you if you have an early or late flight. Our property manager will greet you on arrival at our villa and will ensure you are settled in.
▪ All bookings must have at least one adult of 21 years plus.
▪ We can arrange transfers to and from the airport and car hire if required. We can advise on flights and provide lots of pre departure information on things to do, restaurants, beach clubs.
▪ Check-in time is from 3pm Checkout time 11am.
▪ Prices originally quoted in United Kingdom Pounds (GBP).
▪ Prices do not include flights and transfers/car hire or insurance. Unless otherwise noted, prices reflect only the cost of a one-week property rental.