Advertising Terms and Conditions
2. All advertisements should comply with relevant UK legislation including the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 (which covers false descriptions) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (which covers misleading prices). The advertiser agrees to indemnify BIT Consultancy & Marketing against all claims costs arising out of any misleading information in the advertisement.
3. BIT Consultancy & Marketing will take every care to reproduce faithfully the text, prices, contact details and photographs provided to us by advertisers. We will not however be held liable for any loss arising out of any error or omission on our part.
4. BIT Consultancy & Marketing reserves the right to determine the design and layout of advertisements and (at our discretion) make alterations to submitted text or photographs, should we consider any to be necessary. BIT Consultancy & Marketing will not be held liable for any loss arising out of such alterations.
Materials and Photographs
5. BIT Consultancy & Marketing will take the utmost care of all materials and photographs provided for the preparation of advertisements, but cannot be held liable for any loss or damage however caused.
6. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure they have the right to reproduce any photographs or digital images which they supply to us. The advertiser agrees to indemnify BIT Consultancy & Marketing against all claims costs arising out of any infringement of copyright for such photographs or images.
7. All digital images produced by Kalkan Luxury Rentals from photographs supplied by advertisers are the property of BIT Consultancy & Marketing, and shall not be reproduced without our permission.
8. BIT Consultancy & Marketing cannot be held liable for any loss or damages howsoever incurred in the property, including consequential losses such as lost income, in connection with advertising on the BIT Consultancy & Marketing website.
9. Each advertisement relates to a particular property which is given a unique reference number. It is not allowable to substitute a different property by changing the text and photographs on an advertisement.
Advertising Properties with more than one Accommodation Unit
10. Properties with 2 or more accommodation units sharing facilities on a single site may be described on a single advertisement, provided that a “multiple unit property advertisement” with the correct number of units (up to a maximum of 4) is purchased. Examples of this would be a large house divided into apartments, adjacent villas with shared grounds or pool, apartments within the same complex. Under no circumstances may 2 or more independent properties be included on a single advertisement, even if they are located adjacent to each other.
Refusal, Termination or Withdrawal of Advertising
11. BIT Consultancy & Marketing reserves the absolute right to refuse to accept any advertisement submitted. If the advertisement has been paid for on-line a full refund will be made, or if a cheque has been received by post this will be returned. Any materials submitted by post will be returned. Under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by BIT Consultancy & Marketing for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, the time/cost involved in submitting the advertisement etc.
12. If BIT Consultancy & Marketing receives a complaint about a property, we reserve the right to remove that property from our web site without notice, if in our opinion the complaint is reasonably substantiated. Such complaints could relate to the accuracy of an advertisement, the condition or maintenance of the property, unacceptable booking conditions or procedures, lack of adequate response to complaints etc. In all cases our decision will be final. A refund will normally be made pro-rata for the remaining unused period of the advertisement, however under no circumstances will any compensation be payable by BIT Consultancy & Marketing for any loss howsoever incurred, including loss of income, re-advertising costs etc.
13. The advertiser may choose to withdraw their advertisement from the BIT Consultancy & Marketing website at any time – please notify us in writing (letter or e-mail). They may also request that that their advertisement is reinstated at any time during the period of advertising purchased. Please note that the period of advertising will not be extended to allow for the time when the advertisement was not showing on the web site.
Email Enquiry Forms
14. Email enquiry forms are provided on each advertisement for the sole use of holidaymakers making genuine availability and booking enquiries. BIT Consultancy & Marketing monitor the use of these forms and will suppress any such emails which we consider not to be genuine availability or booking enquiries or which constitute unsolicited commercial marketing.
Level of Service
15. BIT Consultancy & Marketing will endeavour to approve new advertisements, and approve changes to existing advertisements as quickly as we possibly can. However, as we have no control over the number of requests that we receive at any time, we are unable to guarantee response times.
16. BIT Consultancy & Marketing will endeavour as far as practical to ensure that the website is available on the Internet at all times. However some breaks in service are inevitable and often beyond our control, we are therefore unable to guarantee 100% availability.
Due to rules and regulations and data protection the holiday makers address and details will not be given out to the owners unless the holiday makers requests so or do so themselves. The name and surname will be given out but not any personal details.